close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Idaho, Montana, Wyoming Trip

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by ShoreBoundOne, Apr 15, 2004.

1. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

Hey fellas i just got around to posting pics from my trip out west last August. Didnt want to dominate the gallery here....i have about 30 pics...if you want to take a look at some of the best trout waters on earth...take a peak. There is only one fish picture because 99% of the time, me my brother and my Dad were off on our own and there was noone to take a pic and we all tried to release the fish ASAP. The best fishing we had was probably on the Green River in wyoming. The Highlight of the trip was when we rented a raft and did a 27 mile float down the South Fork of the Snake River in Idaho...the water was a bit too warm for the fishing to be good....but the scenery was incredible.
    The fishing was better on the Henrys Fork....me and my brother canoed about a 5 mile stretch....lota bows. Pristine wilderness.

Anyway, Heres the link http://groups.msn.com/IdahoPictures/shoebox.msnw

Mitch

2. catking

catking Banned

That my man ,is nothing short of AWESOME !! That's the type of trip dreams are made of. Thanks for sharing. CATKING

3. Floater

Floater Floatin' on by

Looks great! I'm planning on heading out that way this summer. I'll definitely be taking my fly rod along. I can't say I've been many places that are as beautiful as that region. I absolutely can't get enough of it out there!

4. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

I beleive the only place that can touch it is Alaska....i was fortunate enough to be on a Cutter that went up there on Patrol quite often...the winter trips were tough...but the summer trips were great....Barn Door Halibut and Salmon...Trout you name it.

Mitch