"Icebreaker" tournament time

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by lakeslouie, Feb 15, 2008.

1. The annual Boy Scout "Icebreaker" Bass tournaments are scheduled for Sat. April 5th at Mosquito Lake and Sun. April 6th at Portage lakes. For more details and to download your entry form, go to: www.troop127.com
    "Thank You" in advance. :)

2. ranger487

ranger487 OhioPro Lure

Got my entry form the other day from ya and I hope that we can WACK them like last year, 46 degree water temp and they said bass dont bite in that cold water. There were multiple 10 lb bags that day and look forward to doing it again see ya in about a month or so.

Mark

3. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Yee-Haw!!! Lets go fishing guys! :) WB

4. Anyone need a non-boater partner for the ice breaker ?

5. Ya we did a small mailer from legible entry forms from last year. Only got 4 back!:) Typically a good tournament but can really turn cold!:( Lookin forward to it too!:G Those hot chili dogs can make your day if its cold!:D
    entry forms: www.troop127.com

6. less than 3 weeks away! I can't believe it! About 2 weeks left for pre-registration. www.troop127.com

7. Hi,
    How many boats are in the field now?....
    I'll be mailing my registration in a day or two.

8. Sent my registration in a couple weeks ago and haven't seen the check clear my account yet? We're fishing the portage lake one on the 6th. Should I have gotten some kind of confirmation? I don't want to show up and find out they didn't get my registration. Anyway, who else on here is fishing this tourny hope to meet some of you all there. Hopefully we would really be "Breaking ICE".

Scratch that I just checked again and the check cleared so I guess I'm good. Still would like to know what other OGFers will be fishing the PL tourny so I can say Hi. I'll be wearing an OGF camo hat so if you see me say hey. You'll know its me because I'll be the one weighing in all the "BIG FISH"
    ha ha ha.
    Good luck to all.

9. hey junkyard i will be fishing it wiht skarfer . If the weathers not to bad we are waiting and going to register the day of good luck look forward to meeting more ogf members

10. fishwhipped

fishwhipped TEAM AQUATIC NUISANCE

hopefully this year i dont fall out of the boat :C

11. My brother (BigCat) and I are entered...:B

12. BigCat

BigCat "road dog"

Hey all, looking forward to fishin with all, 59 degrees and cloudy, should be a good time, see ya there

fish on :B !!!!!

13. How did you fall out of the boat? Pulling in a monster Bass I hope....:B

14. Deadline to pre enter is postmark by March 31st. You can also register at ramp ($5 extra). www.troop127.com to download a flyer or information.;)

15. HEY - just wanted to tell everyone that Williamonica214 and I will be fishing together for this tourney - and I know I'm looking forward to meeting more OGF members (as well as my partner!).....

Good luck to all - but better luck to us! HA!

By the way - if anyone has any extra OGF stickers.......I know my boat and truck have been craving some (hint hint).........

16. Good Luck to to all . I am looking forward to it aswell and meeting you and other ogf members

17. Glad you guys got "hooked" up. Forcast looks great for a tourny. We expect many walk-ons. Should be a fun tournament for everyone, and for a great cause. Invest in our youth. See ya at:
    Sat the 5th at Mosquito or
    Sun the 6th at Portage or
    both!
    www.troop127.com for info
    registration begins at 6am till 7:15

18. Folks we're lookin at a great forcast! :) I see alot of you have stated you'd like to try tournament fishing. Well, this is a great place to start, and for a good cause! Come out, fish, have a good time and see how ya do! :B

19. Tell you what - I am getting so excited that I can't even sleep tonight! and it's only FRIDAY!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. BigCat

BigCat "road dog"

good luck, see ya"ll there
    fish on :B !!!!!