ice videos to get you pumped

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Big Joshy, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Thanks Joshy, that should hold me over until we have good ice. Have you made it out this year?

2. ive had some good action on some small ponds. unfortunately I was standing on shore or on the end of a dock :) Oh well ive gained tons of confidence in small plastics along the way.

3. swone

swone ol' pal Steve

thanks for that video link and your earlier post about using u.l. plastics. I read your post, bought some and did better on plastic with minnow scent added than live bait from two different docks. Thanks again.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks Joshy,
    this will be my entertainment the next few days

5. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

I booked a trip for this one.[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=O-S6gjOvIb8"]YouTube - Sexy Exotica Swimwear Extreme Bikini Team Ice Fishing[/ame]

6. Thanks for the good web site! They have a lot of great info. it kind of sucks that they don't carry that show in Ohio though.

7. no prob swone until this year I was skeptical about plastics for ice too. I just always relied on spikes and waxies. thus far I havent been on the ice yet but while experimenting with plastics ive got a Fish Ohio crappie and gill, several decent bass, lots of smaller panfish and have yet to buy bait. Ill eventually post some of the plastics that im making out of terminator "snap back" plastic jerk baits. The action on them is sick. I cant wait till next week to test them out on some hard water.