close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ice tomorrow ?

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by jray, Dec 22, 2008.

1. jray

jray

i live in morrow county and was thinking about maybe fishing alittle hard water tomorrow we fish farm ponds about an acre and average about 8 feet deep have you guys tried anything in the area yet im kinda new to ice fishing and would like to know if well have a shot at least 4-5 inches tomorrow before we try thanks in advance
    -jray

2. In columbus my fathers pond which is about 10-12 ft deep was open on sunday afternoon and had 2-2.25 inches today at 11 am. Im guessing you have a great shot at 4 inches. But every pond is different so be carefull.

3. jray

jray

hey thanks i think we will at least go out and drill some holes and see here in morrow we are alittle colder than down there we are also going in the afternoon so it will have some more time if anyone has any more from here or the delaware area that would be great the parents are still alittle uneasy lol lol thanks

4. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Thanks,

Now I have to figure out a lie to get out of work early to get hold to get my gear to get worms to get to the farm to hope they let us fish... for a day.