close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ice Shanty possibly for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Gobi Muncher, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

0   0   0

I have a Shappell DX300 that I am going to sell. The reason that the title says "possibly" is that I told a buddy he had first dibs (but they are having a baby today so I am going to assume that he won't want it). Fits two people nicely and can be done with 3 (someone just has to share a hole). I have had it for 2 seasons, last season a mouse made a small ventilation hole in it which I have patched with an iron on fabric much like the shanty itself is made of. There is also another hole in the back (where I run the hose to a 19 lb propane tank for the heater) I can patch that if you like. Been treated with Bassboat Saver so the fabric is nice and flexible. Hopefully will have answer from my friend tonight. Should he not want it, I would prefer pick up / meet since I don't have the box to ship in.

Reason for sale is that I am getting a new one and have no need for 2 shanties. I will try to take and post pics by tomorrow. You can see what it looks like at the Cabelas site

http://www.cabelas.com/hprod-1/0029898.shtml

Would like to get $150.00

Thanks!

2. capt S

capt S

0   0   0

i left u my number on your PM. thanks

3. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

0   0   0

Baby born......................7 lb 9 oz baby boy................anyway he doesn't think that he will have the time to use it this year so.............open market. Didn't get a chance to get it off the wall for pics last night, will do it tonight.