close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ice is Kaput

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by icebucketjohn, Jan 7, 2008.

1. This 60 degree weather Monday 1/7 and Tuesday 1/8 along with the rain will undoubtedly ruin what little ice we've had. Looks like us Summit County Ohio ice fishers wont be on the ice for another 2 weeks. DARN! :mad:

2. I hit a pond here in Cuyahoga county on Friday and there was about 2 inches of ice. So close and yet so far! It looks like the temps are going to start dropping later in the week. Maybe we will finally get some cold weather.

Wes

3. Rumor has it that BigDaddy wants to go muskie fishing and has altered his dance. Won't get below 45 until next Fall. Spring is here to stay!!!

4. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

its sure feels like spring here. 60 degrees at 8am. dead middle of "winter".

5. Do you remember last February? Colder than a witches ____________? Don't count winter over until its over and then add a few weeks.

Today was about 64 degrees at my neck of the woods. Lovely day. I spent it cutting firewood and drinking bourbon. Can that get any better?

6. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Yep, it can get a lot better. Fished from shore today.
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e253/ken_e_getem_n/IMG_0006.jpg
    I'm good now until we do get ice.

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

8. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

OH and as for no ice. yeeee haaaa:D

9. Ahhh, bourbon and sharp implements. lol

10. Ice???

We don't have any ice.

We don't need no stinkin ice???