close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ice Is Gone At Mosquito Lake

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CAUSEWAYCREW, Mar 28, 2005.

1. I Just Got Back From Driving Around The Lake. Didn't See Any Ice Anywhere. Looks Like All Ramps Are Open.
    Today They Are Putting The Docks In At State Park Ramp Off 305 Inside The State Park. So If You Launch There You Have To Use The West Side Ramp. So Guys And Gals, It's A Go!!!!!!!say Good-bye To Winter!!!!!!!!!!and Hellooooooo Spring!!!!!!!

Hope To See You Soon.
    Linda

2. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Linda...
    I just want to give you a BIG "Thank You". I read all of your posts, and I just want to tell you how informative they are. I guess you are like an OGF "Live Webcam" at Mosquito Lake :D
    Thanks again... and keep those posts coming!
    Marcia

3. Reel Lady, I Got A Real Kick Out Of Your Post. It Was Really Funny.
    I Am So Hooked On This Site. It's Like An Addiction. My Paper Work Is Building Up Higher And Higher-- Because I Have More Important Things To Do Like Staying In Touch With All Of My Ogf Friends. I Tell Almost Everyone Who Comes In The Store That They Just Have To Visit This Site. Thanks For Your Comments...linda

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Thank you Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been dying to hit WB and Mosquito for awhile now. You reports keep me drooling, daydreaming and awake at work.
    I'll definately stop in when I get up there. Do you have a dock the boaters can tie-off to stop at your store?

5. Lewzer, Our Docks Aren't In Yet, But Will Be In The Next Few Days.
    We Only Have 20 Minute Tie Up. But If You Needed To Leave It For A Few Hours, We Can Arrange That. We Have Dockboys Down There That Will Watch Your Boat If You Have To Leave For For Awhile.
    Linda

6. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Reel Lady brings up an excellent thought....Thanks Marcia for now getting my briain going....How about a webcam posted outside that could shoot pics of the Mosquito Lake....then those could somehow be accessed by us via the web....Kinda like the Lake Erie Webcam website.

flash-----------------------------------out

7. Hey Linda, next week I work 2-10:30pm and will have mornings free. I'll probably come up to do some causeway fishing at least one day and stop in to pay you a visit.

Thanks for the updates!

Carl

8. Thanks Linda for the info! Looks like I have an open lake to fish. I also was
    debating on WB or Skeeter but WB is a weekender for me! More rain comin!Hopefully the wife lets me out before U close Wed. :) Thanks again!

9. yeha, thanks linda, I will definetly stop in and say hi and pick up some stuff.

10. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Linda,

I've had a camper over at Pikie Bay for twelve years now. Usually, about this time of year, the water is exceptionally high. How is it now? I'm ready to start fishing.

11. did you know pikie bay was sold . i haven't been over there yet to meet the new owners yet, but maybe i'll go over tomorrow and introduce myself and get that info for ya. linda

12. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Yes, I knew it was sold. The new owner's name is Earl. I've talked to him at length over the phone. He seems like a very nice guy. He's got some big changes in mind, which will be for the better.