close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ice gear

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by jshbuckeye, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Everything was bought and used last yr. i may come across a cple jigs or floats and it comes with a nicebucket[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Looking for $55.00 I live in thornville 10 minutes from buckeye lake or i drive to columbus everyday to work

2. brummy

brummy senior member

0   0   0

could you give me a detailed list of the merchandise. and when would be a good time to meet up? I work in grove city, sunday 0- wednesday thank you

3. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The rod/reel combos, the cleats, picks, skimmer, are worth 55 bucks and the auger is free. This wont last long.

4. there should also be 3 tip ups on there the ( list is 3 tip ups)(1 ice auger) (1 set if ice cleats) (1 set of ice picks)(1 slush dipper with 4 5 6 inch marks built right in) (1 gander icerod and reel 1 homemade combo also) a very beautifully crafted 5 gallon plastic bucket could be some other stuff in the garage yet ill check but the ice absalutely kills my joints. 4 hrs on the ice im 4 days rehabbing my knees.

5. JV1

JV1

0   0   0

are these items still for sale? also would you consider shipping it?

6. eazyE

eazyE

0   0   0

Check your pms jshbuckeye.

7. EyeCatchN

EyeCatchN

0   0   0

Very interested meet half way there?

8. Yes it is still for sale not real interested in shipping it not sure where halway is eather.