close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ice Fishing Shanties For Sale !!!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by bassmastermjb, Sep 12, 2005.

1. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

Ice Fishing Shanties For Sale !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark's Live Bait And Tackle 2209 Lake Rockwell Rd. Ravenna,Ohio 44266 330-221-5213
    I have a couple of ice fishing shanties on hand if anyone wants to get a head start before the ice season starts.I have (7) Clam 2000 4' x 6' shanties new in the box, 2005 models @$175.00 and (3)NEW Frabill Speed Shak XL 6' x 6' (these did not come in a box, too big) shanties @$385.00, (1) New Frabill Ranger Solo(includes 1 seat) $245.00, (1) New Frabill Ranger XL Twin(includes 2 cushioned seats) $425.00 I will also have (5) used Clam 2000's @$135.00 in about 1 month after I order a couple of parts.I rebuild them and they will be the same quality than the ones new in the box.(3) New Viking 300 @ 175.00 each, (1) New Viking 200 $150.00,(3) New Eskimo Traveler @ 170.00 each, (1) Used Eskimo Traveler $140.00, (2) New Eskimo Quick Flip(includes full length padded seating) @$300.00 each, (1) Used Eskimo Quick Flip(includes full length padded seating) $225.00, (1) Used Eskimo Quick Flip(includes full length padded seating) $195.00, (1) Used Eskimo Pro $325.00, (1) New Eskimo Sport $165.00(same as Clam Scout) (1) Used Eskimo Sport $135.00(same as Clam Scout), (1) New Eskimo Grand Caravan(includes full length paddded seating) $ 450.00, (1) Used Eskimo Grand Caravan(includes full length padded seating) $380.00.**All Used shanties have been repaired and in excellent working condition.If torn, patches have been professionally sewn to repair and are of excellent quality,no beaters**I also have (6 or 7) Hunter's View 5' x 4 1/2' shanties with broken bases.The canvases and all erection pieces are brand new.So if you are handy, you can make a base out of a piece of plywood and a couple of 1 1/2 x 1 1/2's you can have a shanty cheap.The canvases and parts are $65.00 for each shanty.All prices quoted include sales tax..........Mark

2. peon

peon account delete

damn i just broke my arm and im off work for a while... i'v been wanting to get one and dont want a new one.. then $135 ones would be great for me... you got used stuff all the time???

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

can you post a picture of the clams? i may be interested.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

5. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

DaleM, thank you for posting the Clam Corp website.I go through 60-75 shanties each year and sell them as cheap as I can.I also have rods, reels, ice scoops, rod holders, augers and an excellent supply of ants and pinmins.I also have an older used Clam Scout 1 man pullover, no rips or tears in the canvas,for $125.00 and a brand new Frabill Ranger Solo 1 man pullover(more room than Clam Pro) for $225.00 and a brand new Frabill Ranger XL Twin 2 man pullover for $335.00 available.............Mark

6. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Mark on the Frabil Rander 2 man pull over.. Did they finally fix the canvas issues? I had one and as far as room and setup it hands down beat the clam. My problem was the canvases (sp) were not made very well and after just 2 or 3 uses you could see light though the canvas in many areas. Otherwise I would like to try an Otter if you ever get those in. I heard those are about the best quality you can get. Thanks

7. Thanks Mark! I think the Eskimo sport will work out just fine. I'll let you know if my friend needs one, I sent him some pics of it went I got home. Bob