close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ice Fishin' Newbie

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by BIGDAWG, Dec 27, 2004.

1. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Ladies And Gentleman,
    Well, I went and spent my Christmas money and gift cards on ice fishing gear. It's a bad thing when you start wanting to fish and it's only the end of December!!! :rolleyes: Got a deal on a Shapell D3000 at gander for 200 and got a rod and reel, some little jigs, scoop, cleats, 8" auger. Feel I'm ready to go but would appreciate any hints or help on good bait/jigs for ice fishin'. I know wax worms on the little jigs I got should work. Got rat phinke jigs and chartruese glow some BS in the dark, any other help would be appreciated. Now i'm all geeked up and no where to go. Any body please help me, I'm Jonseing bad!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :cool: :D BD.....

2. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

sorry Shortdrift,, got so excited pressed enter prematurely!! ;) :D

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

WOOHOOO ! I got a new Ice fishin buddy . :) Cant wait to get out with ya man . Just pm me with your nights off and we will be there !

4. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Sounds good Phil, I'm sure you'll school me on the ice too as well as open water!!! hehehhehe :rolleyes: I'll call ya.....any one else got any ideas, please help....thanks....BD