Ice fish Indian Lake Pics!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by carp, Feb 6, 2018.

1. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

2. carp

carp

Location Indian. Ice Conditions this past weekend 2.5 - 7" depending where you were fishing. I was on 4-5," 90% of the weekend. depth 3- 5' on all species. crappies/bluegills on tungsten,ice jigs, tipped with spike. Saugeye on Orange Snakie Rattlers the bigger size. Some on gold and orange pimple. Snakie did better. 1 crappie on a Vibe. Water clarity- stained to clean. i saw 3 guys on NF yesterday but did not test it! I'd say some of NF is good ice, other parts would be thin because some of it was open 3 days ago. If your not a LOCAL, I would not venture on the NF side of long Island!

MDBuckeye, RMK and Saugeyefisher like this.
  3. Thanks for the solid info carp

4. odell daniel

odell daniel cheeryo

fished northfork Monday on 5", should be real solid now.

Saugeyefisher likes this.
  5. Can anyone give me a snow up-date for the indian lake area? Inly a dusting was forecasted a couple days ago,but i assume they got more....
    Thanks again guys....

6. dcool

dcool

I live just a little north of Indian and we got between 2 and 3 inches.

Saugeyefisher likes this.
  7. Sounds good,i appreciate that!

8. Just drove by. Open water in front of Bass Pro

9. Carp were you there Saturday or Sunday? I fished Sunday from 12:30-4:00.

10. I had similar results except for the crappie ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1518054916.208927.jpg

11. IKfish

IKfish

These pics made me miss the past fishing days even more, but i just can't stand the cold to go ice fishing.:(

12. odell daniel

odell daniel cheeryo

fished last night, 5" maybe 6, slow till 4:30...5, about a 45 minute window fish were hitting. Sorry no pics I'm still a dinasoar

13. carp

carp

I fished it last night and caught a couple! 5 - 6". You catch any?

14. carp

carp

Ice shanty! 70 degrees inside!

15. carp

carp

Both Sat. and Sun! But I move a lot. I fished several different places on the lake!

16. Heading to indian Saturday morning. Haven't fished indian in years since buckeye lake is so close to me. Thinking of just wondering back in the game reserve. Just seeing what your guys take on this.

17. odell daniel

odell daniel cheeryo

caught a couple, lost a monster at the hole, one of the biggest I have seen in a while, had one come shooting up into my shanty, lure popped out and the fish did one big flop and landed head first in the hole. Indian is so shallow when you set the hook the fish is at the hole immediately, catches me off guard sometimes. I'm planning on fishing after work today.