Registered
1,512 Posts
Ok you bass guys have officially lost your dam minds.:Banane28:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok you bass guys have officially lost your dam minds.:Banane28:
Innovation.....Russ. Its something the world of catfishing is missing. Dont be afraid of change my friend.....welcome it. Lmao.

Ill have you hooked by the end of the summer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Set The Hook`
4,215 Posts
hahaha sean I was thinking the same thing....dont tell me you guys dont try new stuff for baits on cat fishing....

were just a little.....prettier about it! LOL

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha sean I was thinking the same thing....dont tell me you guys dont try new stuff for baits on cat fishing....

were just a little.....prettier about it! LOL
Lol. We dont experiment much with catfishing. When something works it works. The most innovative thing thats happened in the last decade has probably been flourecent line and thr use of black lights when fishing at night. The rest of catfish gear is prehistoric....hooks, sinkers, etc. Other than that methods change.....circle hooks vs. J hooks.....anchor vs drifting.....floats vs bottom rigs. Pretty basic stuff.

Bass fishing is on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. Not only with baits but gear and terminal tackle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
The Savage Gear 3D Crayfish looks pretty darn sweet. 3 or 4 in a pack. Wonder what the cost is going to be? I also like that KVD 1.5 flat side. A nice diving depth range. I should stop looking at this I Cast stuff. I'm going to need a second job lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts