close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I won't be able to make it tomorrow but...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TritonBill, Jun 18, 2004.

1. I'm doing my good deed for the month tomorrow. I donated of a day of my time, money, boat and fishing skills(or lack of,haha) to our church.

We had a church auction(fundraiser) and I am taking the lucky person that bidded the highest to Presque Isle bay tomorrow for a day of fishing. The only thing they have to do is show up at my house, the rest is taken care of. I can't wait to see the look in this person's eyes when they hook up with that first 4lb smallmouth! Many people would never get the chance to experience anything like this and I'm happy to say I'm gonna make it happen for this individual.

Hope to catch you all at the next outing...

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Right on Bill...should have great weather for it!

Good luck, take pics!

3. catking

catking Banned

Good for you Bill !!! There will be other outings ;) Have a great time, and plaese, give us all a full report !!! DA KING !!!

4. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

We'll miss you but you'll be doing the type of thing that reflects well on you, our sport, and anglers in general; giving of your time and experience to allow others to share in the joys of this thing we call "Fishing"; this endeavour that brings us so much enjoyment, satisfaction, and helps in forming family bonds and lifelong friendships that are becoming increasingly rare in todays' world. My hat's off to ya Bro!!!

5. Bill,,,,,
    I think you had a great Idea on the (fundraiser) Auction on a trip. It should be a great benefit to your church. How much did the trip bring in? I may have to offer the same at our next Church Fundraiser. Have a Great time, Maybe you can get us some pics. We'll miss you at the outing,,,,, Next Time... OK!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! Stan :D

6. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Good luck Bill, me and you will have to go up there.