close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Will Never Forget

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shortdrift, Dec 7, 2004.

1. I sit here today and reflect on what happened sixty three years ago and hope that it never happens again.

I sit here today and ask that each of you not forget those who died on December 7, 1941, and all others that have served and sacrificed.

I sit here today and state I am PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN and ask the God continue to bless this wonderful country we are privileged to live in.

My heartfelt sympathy to those who lost loved ones and friends.

Sincerely, Ron

2. Thanks for the reminder for all of us. It is, as you said, a day that we all need to commemorate.

3. Tee

Tee Team OGF

We must never forget!

Thanks for this Ron!

4. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I will never forget. I am most thankful for the reminder.

5. bassn317

bassn317 Casual Fisherman

It's amazing, the Akron Beacon Journal forget ! Nothing but a little speel on a teapot. Pretty sad!

6. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

I have not forgotten.

7. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

i just got done talking to my wife and a couple friends about what day it was. so many younger people can't comprehend the total impact. the movie a couple years back didn't even come near the effect it had on the whole world. that's exactly why we are in iraq. please SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, they are doing it for us.
    tim

8. catking

catking Banned

I have always held this date special. In fact, I always tell my wife it's Pearl Harbor day. Thanks for this thread Ron. Some people don't realize just how close the USA came to losing that war. CATKING

9. Yes Thank You And Most Of All Thank All Those That Gave In One Of The Blackest Times On Earth.

10. Great post shortdrift. I would also like to thank those who fought for this country and are fighting for this country
    bobby