Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sitting somewhere fishing
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm going to go on a limb here today and test hiw credible this site is (LOL). Today I'm going out to one of the best bass lakes in Ohio (Not the fed on Mr. A) its springfed. average depth 15 ft. Super clear. Not sure of the temps. The species in this lake are: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, black crappie (very few), bluegill, carp (im talkin big boys), some perch, the occasional brown and rainbow trout, and the occasional walleye. Ok now that you know the conditions amd species, ill let you know my gear. Here's a pic and ill give each lure 1379161473956.jpg ok from top left to bottom right: berkely powerbait 5 in. Firetiger swibait, zoom finesse worms in baitfish color, zoom ultravibe speed worm waremelon seed color, exude gold sparkle fluke like lure, matzuo watermelon sparkle senko like bait, yum ferocity pink blush 3 in. Grubs, powerbait 3 in. Sunkissed ribbontail grub, mister twister pearl 4 in. Grubs, kalins june bug lunker grubs 5 in. , powerbait minnows in chartruese, rainbow trout, and brown/white, now to hardbaits: saltwater chugbug in metallic chartruese, bps jerkbait
In silver, rapala dt 2 lime sunfish, white fat free fry, a bleeding shad rattle trap, and a silver blue chrome rattlin rapala. Now that you know what I have choose what I should go for and use.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Kayak Fishing's Most Wanted
944 Posts
just go fishing.....and have a good time!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would just keep it simple and go with the pearl colored Mister Twisters. You can pretty much catch anything anytime of the year on those depending on how you fish them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts