close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I wanna be a cowboy

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by Phil Carver, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

A young cowboy walks into a speedy cafe in west Texas. He sits at the counter and notices an older cowboy sitting at the counter next to him with his arms folded staring blankly at a bowl of chile. After about 15 minutes of just staring at it, the young cowboys bravely asks, "if you ain't goin to eat that do you mind if I do". The older cowboy slowly turns his head towards the young wrangler and in his best manner states "Naw, go ahead". Eagerly the young cowboy slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets down to about the bottom and notices a dead rotten rat in the chili. The sight was more than he could handle and immediately pukes the chile up back into the bowl. The older cowboy quietly says "yep, that's as far as I got too." :D