close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Need Video!!!

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by Big Daddy, Oct 17, 2007.

1. I'll be out and about shooting b-roll for a steelhead story I'm putting together for WKYC Outdoors and will be in the field, shooting video this Thursday AM... If anyone is interested in getting themselves on TV 3, let me know where we can hook up. Right now, I'm either hitting the short wall at Fairport or hitting the Rocky... Not looking for secret sspots, but rather just some video of folks catching steelies.

2. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I would love to help you out but there is no way I can get out of work:(

3. I hope there's rain, rivers are still low. Better off filming Fairport at least you'll have a chance of filming people hooking up steelheads.

Love to help out, with my luck boss will see me and get in trouble.

4. vkutsch

vkutsch You scratched my anchor!

I'll be at the long wall from 10- 1, but you said you wanted video of people CATCHING steel, so I don't think I can help... but I am experienced. I have been used in b-roll for news in two cities all ready (fishing in baltimore, denver), so we could go for the tri-fecta!

5. i'll probably be out at either the short or the long wall

6. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

to bad it wasnt friday, i was hitting the grand or conn.

7. tubuzz2

tubuzz2 1700 Lund Red and tan

If the weather looked better I would say meet you at the ramp and we will hit the mouth for some flying chrome.

8. I can be at the Rock if you need someone there .

9. i live in cincy, is there any site i can view this steelhead fooyage.

10. I will post the link here when I get the story finished.

It will be on the WKYC Outdoors page at www.wkyc.com/outdoors

And, of course, I went to the short wall in Fairport Harbor and all I heard was "should have been here yesterday!" Oh well, it never fails when I take the camera along without Dixie Chicken. He's about the only person I know who can catch fish while being videotaped.

11. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

I would pass on the rocky.
    I finally got my first one of the year there today, out of the 5 or 6 people in the stretch I was the only one to get bit.

12. I think I'm just going to do the story anyway... I'll make it work...