close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

i need to go fishin'.............baadly

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Jun 7, 2007.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

maaan.. haven't had the time to even go wet a line for an hour.. been workin my tail off makin some serious $$$ for a change.. maaaan, i need some slime on me baad.. i'll even settle on some bluegills right about now..
    thanks for readin my rant of babbles..

2. whats up AK??? wish you could make the skeeter outing!!! making good $$$$ is good though!!!man you got BLUEGILLS there???

3. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

Hey AK, ive been trying to take care of your babies downtown. Ive been down there twice in the last 3 weeks in front of COSI. Is there any secrets you can let me in on since im now their surogate father?

Funny enough both times were a washout for different reasons I wont bore you with.

4. Well I wish I could have been working this week. My gout has been acting up an can't work or fish. I will be out to night trying my luck at the scioto.

5. come on back over and i'll take ya

6. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Ak! Whats up buddy! Glad to see you on here again.:D C'mon back to Ohio, I'll take you out on the lake fishing.:F

7. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

hey AK sorry your not able to fish now.
    welcome to the real world:p

8. hey, great to hear form you! tell us more, what you do?

I hope you saw my report last week - we got a 20 lb and couple smaller once.

I could not believe when I zoomed into one of the pictures of the biggest fish:
    [​IMG]

We miss you too, AK!

9. Hey AK was good talking to u yesterday:) Have not been able to find what u are looking 4:( anyway save your $ and come back to see us!!!!! Oh get out and fish :D