close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

i need some of these!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by freyedknot, Jul 20, 2005.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

anybody have any of these rapalas of the 3 inch size or even bigger.

Attached Files:

2. dnm

dnm

You may want to check into a higher resolution camera:) Check www.cabelas.com

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I believe that is a shadrap, size #5. I think it's like gold shad or something like that. Your camera is fine, try it with a flash next time.

You may want to try Bass Pro this time of year. I can't seem to find any either.

4. freyedknot

i heard they are not making them anymore. i don't want to buy a camera,i want to buy rapalas????

5. I would find it hard to believe that they would quite making Shad Raps of any size.

6. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

For discontinued colors, try ebay. I have a fatrap or some kind of little rapala I bought on a whim. It performed awesome until I broke it in my truck door. Have never been able to find another one. Figures. It was the same color you are looking for.

Good luck!

7. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Try another picture, but back up, don't shoot so close, maybe it will focus. Check the lip of the lure, it ought to say what model it is. Looks alike a shad rap...#9 maybe.
    Also resembles a fat rap and risto rap.

8. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

I just looked at the first pic yesterday and thought from that that it was a Shad Rap in color # 07 (Bass Pro catalog). After looking at the other pics and seeing how shiny it is, i see that it's a Shad Rap RS in color #26 (Bass Pro catalog).

9. freyedknot

thanx fellas, i know what it is . i just can't find them. i also am looking for a fat rap i believe ,in the gold color. the new ones are not like these.