close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I need some help!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by steelheader007, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Well hello to everyone down here in the neck of the state I will be a new resident after my wife and I relocate down in Cincinnati in February. I need some help people. I will place my resume in here, and what I need is just a lead to possible employment. I’m currently employed up here in the north. With my wife moving down here to Cincinnati I need to find a job so any I mean any help at all will be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to steelhead fish when I get down to southern Ohio I will drive and repay the favor of helping me in the slightest way! Thanks to all who have read this!

Akron, Ohio 44313
    1-330-958-1350 C
    Ralph Thomas Gribble

Objective To be offered a challenging position within in a company that offers opportunity for growth.
    Experience

2003 - Current Campbell and Associates, Inc.-Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Crew Chief/ Draftsman III· Responsible for the reduction of topo taken in the field.

· Experienced with Auto-Cad Release 2002, with the survey module.· Field data collection for the purpose of generating background drawings.

· GPS experience.
    · Experienced with robotic stations, and total stations, and data collection.
    · First hand knowledge on executing surveying research.
    · Skilled in various types of surveys from topo graphic, Alta, construction, retracement, horizontal, and vertical control
    surveys.

2003 - 2004 Millman Surveying, Inc.-Ravenna, Ohio Survey Technician III/ Draftsman III

· Responsible for the generation of civil site plans from inception to finish.

· Trained in adjusting the closure of traverses and the reduction of topo taken in the field.

· Land Cad Collection Module with Auto-Cad Release 2000i.

· Field data collection for the purpose of generating background drawings.

· GPS experience.

· Experienced with robotic station, total stations and data collection.

2001- 2003 Jensen and Associates, Inc. - Stow, Ohio Survey Technician III/ Draftsman III

· Accountable for the generation of civil site plans from inception to finish.
    · Created preliminary structural and detailed drawings.
    · Trained in adjusting the closure of traverses and the reduction of topo taken in the field.
    · Experienced with using the Eagle Point Data Collection Module with Auto-Cad Release 2000i.
    · In charge of the generation of background drawings for mechanical, structural, architectural, electrical, and civil plans.
    · Knowledgeable with total stations and data collection for the purpose of generating background drawings.
    · Responsible for deed research.
    2000-2001 DLZ Ohio- Akron, Ohio Survey Technician III·Responsible for the generation of civil site plans from inception to completion.
    · Trained in adjusting the closure of traverses, and the reduction of topo taken in the field.
    · Responsible for deed research.
    · Experienced with using the Eagle Point Data Collection Module with· Auto-Cad Release 14

1995 – 2000 GPD Group- Akron, Ohio Draftsman II/Survey Technician II· Trained in CAD release 11-15
    · Educated with the generation of back ground drawings for mechanical, structural, architectural, electrical, and civil plans.
    · Field data collection for the purpose of generating background drawings.
    · GPS experience
    · Experienced with total stations and data collection.
    · Responsible for all surveying equipment on the job.
    · First hand knowledge in doing surveying research. Knowledgeable in various types of surveys from topographic, alta, construction, and retracement, horizontal, and vertical control surveys.

Education 1992-1995 University Of Akron-Ohio
    Construction, and Surveying Kenmore High School- Akron, Ohio
    · General studies.
    · Basic First Aid, and CPR Training Akron, Ohio
    · 1990 Basic and Advanced CPR, and First Aid- Keflavic, Iceland· 1989 Basic and Advanced Squad leader School Jacksonville, North Carolina

Achievements
    1986-1992- United States Marine Corps- Norfolk, Virginia.

Marine Corps. Expeditionary Medal 2 Bronze Stars 1991
    Honorable Discharge 1992
    Letter Of Appreciation From the Secretary Of State 1989
    Asia Campaign Medal 3 Bronze Stars 1989
    Good Conduct Medal 1988

References upon request

2. That is an excellent resume. Have you asked Campbell for their help in recommending you to companies in Cinti? I would think Campbell could help and they seem like friendly people as I shared an office building with them here in Medina. Good luck. :)

3. Tom Tom Tom,where Ya Been Man?cincinatti-your Gonna Have To Fish That Big River Down There Now..kenmore High School?yea Cardinals--my Alma Mater--use Me For A Good Reference As I Know You Can Jump From Dock To Boats Without Falling In....

4. ..they are gonna help as much as they can great they are good ppl ... !

5. catking

catking Banned

You will be glad you relocated to this fine area. Once you get to know your way around, you will see why alot of people say we are the best kept secret in the mid west. Good luck to you on the relocation. CATKING

6. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Have you thought about posting your resume' on Monster.com? They have A LOT of jobs listed on there.

Just a thought..Good Luck to you on the move...

7. ,..I have sent out via email 17 resumes, by regular mail 6 resumes, and called today over 20 engineering / surveying firms! Yea looks like I'll fish the Mad, and the tail races I need to but a drift boat with a jet out board motor cant wait. Looks like I will be able to use my one man pontoon boat down there. Do they have river spotters down in this neck of the woods ? I see those big browns, and strippers "misspelled on purpose" hmm great to have on a fly rod!

8. tom,

so the move is going forward, if i see anything via my job searhces i'll fly it by you, I hope you have a good transistion to cinci, drop me a line if theres anything else i can do.

J

9. ..bu tthose browns and strippers "lol sp".. and whipers are in trouble thanks old friend, and we will have a bash b4 I go south fishing or just a dinner or something a winter cook out if ice up happens b4 I go! I'll kee yall posted not alot people know except you and mike, and shawn!