close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Need a New Lake!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Spike, May 9, 2004.

1. Went to Saltfork this evening to try and get hold of some flatheads. I get to a spot that has been good to me for years, and it is covered with 14 billion friggen jugs! Some pinhead in a camo boat pluckin' fish after fish outta the lake. I don't care if it's legal, it's just wrong!

Then I head to another spot and get setup. Everything is fine till some loud, door slamming, 1 billon candle power lantern having folks show up on shore fifty yards away. Just how many times do they need to slam the sliding door on the POS cargo van anyway??

If by some miracle the above people read this, YOU SUCK!!!

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Man I feel your pain, why do people have to ruin good fishing holes by jugging and trotlining? :mad:

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Sorry to hear about your favorite spot. Do these juggers and trot liners actually eat the fish or what are they doing. I've ran trot lines, checked them every hour on the hour and always released the fish that I caught. I was doing it for fun, just to get an idea what kind of fish we're in the area I was fishing.

4. I saw the guy pull four cats out and toss them in the boat. Three small channels, and about a 25 pound flathead. None went back in the lake. It's such a waste, and it is not fishing.