close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I need 2 tickets to the buckeyes vs indiana football game

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fish4Fun, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Thats my birthday weekend and would like to attend the game since it will probably be the only weekend i have off. If anyone has some they want to sell or knows of any let me know.

2. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

I think that my birthday weekend too........=)

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

moved to OGF Marketplace

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

5. ashtonmj

ashtonmj

0   0   0

Dont try and buy them off students no matter what they tell you. The school is enforcing that student tickets must be used BY the student, and ID must be shown when entering.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

ya heard that ashton but thinks for the reminder. Its all bunch of commercial money making crap. They sold way to many to ticket agents they don't even seem to have tickets available on the osu page like they have in the past and the agents want anywere from $900 to $100 a ticket what a joke. but for instance you can call up northwestern and buy ticket to see buckeyes play there for $20.

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

0   0   0

and i would definitely pay them that up there to see them too..remember when i lived and went to northwestern that when the buckeyes came to play, i almost shelled out $200 per ticket to see them..$20 is a bargain..

8. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

The way I understand it is that you can get a student ticket transfered to a regular ticket for a fee the University charges.

If your going to purchase a student ticket, you should look into that.