Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I,m in the need of a lower uinit

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by Hillbilly Bob, May 12, 2004.

  1. I,m looking for a 1976 Evinrude 115hp lower unit or just the skag i guess that how you spell it but another words i need very bottom part of the unit
  2. If you only need the skeg, you can buy a relacement for about $100 or you may be able to find a shop that can fix it for you.

  3. Worm Drowner

    Worm Drowner Banned

    It's would seem that many people in need of a lower unit go here.
  4. ShakeDown

    ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

    Hillbilly...Unfortunatley I've had my fair share of lower unit experience during the last few years (3 LU's in 4 seasons to be exact) and even my OMC cert mechanic says the best LU's he's seen for the money are off That's where I got my last one, awesome warranty, best price I could find, and never had problems.
  5. Thanks for replys you guys ,And Worm Drowner i fell that go here HeHeHe!