close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Love Winter

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Erie Addict, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Went out his afternoon and caught about 10 bluegills with the nieghbor kids through the ice. They are hooked! Got home blew off the drive way and put about 50 miles on the snowmobile cruising around Alum tonight. Winter is COOL!!!!!

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i know you do... it confirms it when i saw you walk a mile out on alum last winter..lol.. that was hardcore.. :D

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

mile????thats nothing! CL, well be walking twice that much when you hit mogadore with me!

4. Hey Erie, It's days like today I wish I would have never sold that snowmobile. I'm glad it's working out for you though. I'm sure we will see you soon at Alum.

5. Johnboy, a mile. yes a mile in 15 below with 8 inches of snow pulling a loaded down Voyager clam. 2 years ago we hiked 4 miles out on erie for the walleye. Come join us, only this year, thanks to DC fisher we will be riding in style!
    DC fisher, Did you have that baby yet?

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I completely understand about the snow and temps, temps aren't usually that bad when walking though, i might just have to take you up on the offer

7. Erie, Yes she is here, She was born 12/9, weighed 7.2 and healthy. Can't wait to take her fishing. What's the Ice look like over your way?

8. Congrats to you and the mrs. Enjoy them while they are young and fun! Ice my way is iffy. Most of the coves are skimmed over, but the 8-10 inches of snow and sleet isn't helping, also I am seeing alot of runoff from all of the freezing rain. I have hit a few ponds that I know of and caught some nice bluegills. Probably head out here shortly. Snow mobile runs awsume! put around 120 miles on it this morning just cruising around alum and some country roads east of alum. Need to get a couple of snowmobile helmets. I have a Bell Star and it keeps fogging over.