close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Lied About Blizzard Fishin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by reelmanly, Mar 8, 2008.

1. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Dont be a HATER No rock throwin when some of ya see me on the water this year!,....but I was going crazy here at the house so........I got a 5 gallon bucket and filled it with water buried it in the snow in my front yard set up the Vex got a rod and I had those 4 fish in my freezer for a date to the taxidermist, set it all up, had my wife take a couple of pics and thought I'd entertain all of the snowed in folks with a "Fish Story".

2. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Had me believin'! I thought the fish were looking a bit cold. Figured they had just lain on the ice/snow awhile. That's a good one tho............;)

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Dude,

Originally I thought that bass was one of those pillows! I was going to say something but thought better of it. Great post! :)

4. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Well, I suppose it'll be okay...but may I recommend a date on a professional's couch...! :eek:
    The fever has become really severe. :D

5. i noticed you are in columbus so I knew it was fishy that you could find good ice. Plus you didn't seem excited enough about the size fish you were catching.

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

and i thought i was bored:eek:

7. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Chuck did you get up in the morning and eat another bowl of COOKOO PUFFS!!!!:D

8. Talk about hook, line and sinker, I've been had!!

9. vkutsch

vkutsch You scratched my anchor!

Nice- you had me actually considering ice fishing...

10. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

reelmanly...........Guess you got us on that one........hahaha........but keep a wide-eyed look about you..........cause with 20+ inches of snow all around, you just might not see those "men in white coats" coming to get you.....HAHAHA>>>>>>Thanks for the entertainment.............. Jon Sr.

11. :F Everybody's ears perked up untill you threw a bucket of cold water on them.....Didn't your mother tell you you will go to h--l for telling stories.....But it was a good Post.....HA!!HA!!
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  12. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

LOL, those pictures looked pretty real.

13. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

Dang dude! Put those things out halfway - looks like smoked the whole thing!