close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I know someone that caught a 6lb 9oz Lgmouth at Tappan this week.

Discussion in 'Bass Discussions' started by TritonBill, Apr 16, 2004.

1. They were fishing at Tappan earlier this week. They had one bite and it was a 6lb 9oz Lg Mouth. I'd love to get that fish at Tappan!

Just thought I'd share that with you. A club I was in last year, "Berlin BassCasters" has tourney at Tappan on Saturday.

2. My biggest bass ever came from tappen. 2 years ago it was just over 6 lbs. I'll be there crappie fishing on sat. maybe I'll get lucky and top that mark. :)

3. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Whats is your club schedule look like.

Thanks

4. Not fishing it this year.
    Last year it was
    Tappan in April, Mosquito in May, WB in June, Girard Lake(family day) in July, River in Aug , Berlin in Sept , then 2 day championship in Oct.

It's prob pretty similiar this year too.

5. catking

catking Banned

That is one fine bass!!! I haven't heard alot about the bassin at Tappan. Only 'eyes and cats. CATKING