close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Just Saw Reel Lady On Tv

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stcroixjoe, Aug 31, 2005.

1. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe (stcroixjoe)

On Channel 5 Right Now

2. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

and did you catch the last thing she asked? "Can I mention one thing? www.ohiogamefishing.com my fishing family!"

3. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Now, about that Tatoo...! :D

4. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe (stcroixjoe)

5. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

I said my "Fishing Home!" lol and as the matter of fact... yes.. my "second home" too :D
    Wow... what an experience the whole "LIVE TV" thing was on channel 5....I had a couple minutes to talk to Adam Shapiro before we actually went on air, and so I asked him what he was planning on asking me... you know, so I could do a little mental preparation...He looked at me, laughed, and said..."Um... I really don't know!" I was nervous now! And here I was all ready to talk about the Women's Bassmaster Tour, and as it turned out, only one of his questions was even related! :-0 lol I did think that his little "Tuna" stunt was pretty funny though :D Live TV meant no re-do's. Scary stuff thats for sure!!! I think I'm writing the script next time! lol
    It was a great experience to get to go behind the scenes at the news station, and see how the filming area is laid out, and see what goes on in between segments..
    The highlight of my day though was meeting Danita Harris (the new anchor). I've always loved her "On Air" personality, and just thought that she would be they type of person that I can see being great friends with. As the matter of fact, Rob and I started jokingly referring to her as "My best friend".
    Well, I have to tell you... she is just as awesome in person as she is on air! I'm SO bummed that I didnt' have my camera with me :-( I would have loved a picture with her... Oh well, next time... yup, there will be one. They invited me to come back after the Sam Rayburn preview event for an "Update".
    I was also thrilled that I got to mention this website cuz I do believe that someones gonna be getting one heck of a nice tattoo! :D

6. LOL! I missed it as I was out covering the big underground fire in downtown Akron, THEN a house fire is Sharon Center, THEN they did a story on ME and my plight finding my daughter in the hurricane zone. LOL. Hope ratings didn't drop too much.

I did get an email from Jennifer that the story that will run on 3 is written and ready to go, and should run on Friday and the weekend.

I'm sure you did fine on 5. Thanks for the plug of the website too!

Nice job Marcia!