I Have A New Video Out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NorthSouthOhioFisherman, Aug 29, 2008.

1. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iehaJYZ71W8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iehaJYZ71W8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    I don't know if any of you have seen it but its was REALLY good fishing-although I didn't have my good camera!!! Going perching tommorw-stay tuned! All comments accepted good bad

2. Jonny, Nice video, keep up the good work, but how do you have time for all you do. Good luck, Dick.

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I think you should ask the moderators of the website if it's possible to make your screen name any longer.

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

I think you need a new screen... doesn't bother me at all... Doesnt bother me if you don't read my threads either ;)

Dick, Thats why its AWESOME being 15 ;)

5. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Cool video Mr. longname.:p :D Are you perching off Catabwa tomorrow? I'll be out there in the a.m.:)

6. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

Yup whats your hit number on 68?????
    Limited today

7. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Just shout for Fishpro on 68, I'll answer if I hear it.:D

8. Jonny, I remember 15, and the rest of them have been pretty special too. I'm going Perchin this morning I'll let you know how it is.

9. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

Nice job, I enjoyed it. Brought back some good memories. Good tune also.

10. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Why are you always pickikng on the little dude? :confused: