close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

i have a buddy that needs a good pair of waders.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fish4wall, Feb 3, 2005.

1. fish4wall

fish4wall

0   0   0

hes new to wading and im trying to find him some good neoprene waders.
    hes a size 10 1/2 boot so any size above that would be cool...
    plus he just joined this site....his name is kmunik8
    thanks
    fish4wall

2. mojo

mojo

0   0   0

Not sure if you were looking for a used pair but gander sells a pair of pro guide 3.5 neoprene that I love. They fit great, super warm, great camo, pockets and pouch. I got mine for 100 bucks, at least 25 cheaper than cabelas comparable set. You just fishing in em or hunting too? you could probablly find a cheaper pair somewhere but with all the beating they take in the marsh i was willing to spend a little more. Man i had no idea how much of a godsend neoprene was, i was walleye fishing and hunting this whole time in old canvas ones where my legs would go numb about 1/2 into it. I'm sure i'll be swetting buckets in late may though trying for eyes and white bass on the maumee.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Fish, check your PM.

4. fish4wall

fish4wall

0   0   0

DaleM
    check your pms.
    fish4wall

5. fish4wall

fish4wall

0   0   0

DaleM
    thanks a ton...it was great to meet you..this site is sssooo nice and all the guys i've met are all great.
    i'll see ya at the show...
    fish4wall

6. Is he going to be fishing in warm weather or cold. The breathable waders are supposed to be great for fishing in warm weather. I got my neoprene close to eight years ago and have not had any leaks in them. I use them all fall, winter and early spring to fish and hunt in. They are redheads from bass proshops. I do want to get a pair of the breathable ones though.