close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

i hate indian lake

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by dip, Sep 8, 2004.

1. dip

dip dip

i searched for decent shad for over 2 hours last nite.... hit 4 boat ramps, spillway, docks, channels and failed to harvest even 1 lousy cuttin size shad! i did pull 1 sucker, a bazillion crappies, scores of gills and some eatin size saugereyes..... and a dink bass.... :mad: :mad:

i had 4 pieces of an "alternative" bait and landed 3 channels, a 3, a 4.5 and a hard fightin 9.2 in about 30 minutes..... missed the 4th when i started reeling prematurely.... trashed a $26 old salty throw net in the process but that happens.....did i mention that i like indian lake? :D

2. catking

catking Banned

I heard from little billy_gfishy that this was your favorite lake??? By the way, where is Billy :confused: .DA KING !!!

3. dip

dip dip

haint heered from him in near 2 weeks... hay kink, git someone to read the last sentence of my post to you! when you coming up to hit indian w/ DA DIP!

4. catking

catking Banned

Word has it that DA KING !!! will be heading up to do some fancy perchin come fall :cool: I'll surely conrtact DA DIP when I travel up north. Heck, maybe even do some channel cattin :) .DA KING !!!

5. catking

catking Banned

That would be Grand Lake that DA KING !!! will visit :D ..............

6. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

here I am. DIP usually invites me to fish with him but this time he did not. Figured he was done bullyn' me around and had him a new study. Indian has been good to dip this year ceptin toinment conditions. Prob. serves ya right with da bait seein how i am the bait master. (easy on that one fellas) Catking will have ya wiped out faster than it takes him to get 5 minutes from anywhere. :confused:

bill

7. Dip,
    If you were getting all those 'gills, crappies and saugeyes in your net, why didn't you just tie on a curly tail grub and fish for them? :confused: With that few shad around, they're probably pretty hungry. If at first you don't succeed, change fish! ;)

8. dip

dip dip

coulda used some of those gills, crapps and saugereyes for BAIT! you see, for me there is no other fish except CATFISH! channels, flats, blooz.... that's all i fish for. yeah i got $500 worth of saugereye gear billy-g coerced me into wasting money on.... and i have a TON of bloogill/krappy gear for when i go to the in-laws.....

gee-whiz.... when we gwin fishun? i hate my boat. yeah, i like it when you supply DA SHADDZ and i catch da fish! :D

king- bring it on big guy! we can sucker billy-gee to bust a mess of shaddz for us!

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I aint got no problem catching millions of shad, but I do have problems finding something that will eat the Shad :eek: .King aint gona go fishn is he?

When does dip, and whiz bang want another lesson?

10. bill_gfish

seems that is the way it goes most of the time. Wife is going to football game tonight so when she gets back from that I can head out. lemme know. might have to go to loramie to get bait.

Bill

11. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Injun lake...only guyd who ketches thar is the former iatrolla kechmeny.....

12. bill_gfish

Indeed Jim, don't think anyone could learn what he knows in a 4 yr. course. I'd suppose first though they would have to take a I Lake Jargon 101 just to comprehend the ol chaw packin guru. :D I was once crosseyed for a week after looking at a gps troll screen.

bill

13. catking

catking Banned

Hey guys, we'll have to do this come October. Dipster, Little billy geee whiz, Jackson wanna be catter & DA KING !!!! That sound about right :cool: THE CATKING !!!