close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Hate Cold Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 2talltim, Jan 29, 2005.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

:eek: need i say more? ...i just had to get that out :) ...i feel a little better...NOT!!!! :D :)

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Iam with you on that tim iam ready for the lake to thaw and start fishing. we need to hook up at knox some time.

3. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

Iam with you guys. It was a sad day yesterday I put the winter cover on my boat. Hopefully it will only be on for about 4 weeks. I hate ICE Come on March :)

4. catking

catking Banned

Well lets see. I've worked probably 4 days since Dec 20th. Need I say more.................... :) .DA KING !!!

5. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

On top of nasty fishin conditions i hate payin the gas man every time he shows up to fill my tank...propane is up to $1.96 a gallon with a 500 gallon tank ...OUCH!!!!....there gose my shopping spree at BassPro...Yea f4f we'll hock up in the spring...im olny 1 mile from the lake on Old Mansfield Rd.....if you remember the new modular that went up about 4 years ago between U. Fred-Amity and Knox Lake rd....That is me....Come on spring...im going to Atlana for the Nascar race in March maybe that will warm me up for a month or so to help get me through.....

6. wahhhhhhha wahhhhhhhhhaaaaa

cry baby tim

waaaahhhhhhhhhhh

just messing man, I'm sick of winter too :D

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Bring on spring, I hate winter also!

8. Amen, I'm ready for spring and the sight of a big old bass nailing a topwater!

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Snatch need a little kick in the @$$.lol..but true i can be a whiner....just give me some cheese to go with my wine...LOL

10. Minor

Minor Wannabe Fisherman

Been trying to get the wife to move south while the kids are still young. . . no luck . . .hate cold weather . . . .tired of sitting in the boat in the garage drinking a cold one . . . (keep the garage heated so i can hang out there, boat pics are with the kids. . . LMAO . . .) . . .:( . . . tired of washing the salt off my pickup . . . tired of shoveling snow . . . am going broke sitting in front of this computer looking at new gadgets and gizmos for the truck and boat . . .still have a new deck extension with no foot prints on it and a ton of new tackle waiting for open water . . .and can't wait to hitch it up to the new chevy . . . .(have a bad, bad case of cabin fever) . . . oh well . . . hope all you hunters and hard water fans are enjoying it . . . come spring . . . look for the chevy with MINOR in the back window and a Ranger attached . .. :) . . .

11. forget the cheese and the wine

just some jager to go with the bud light and some wings!!!

12. I was out washing my boat today, I actually thought it was a pretty nice day compared to most days this year so far! I'm ready for the lakes to thaw as well.

13. Dance! Dance! Dance! Ice will be here for a while fellas!!! Get out on it and catch some fish!!

14. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder