Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The one others want to be
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching the ongoing purge of any memorial statuary in the nation I am dismayed at the ignorance but infuriated by the spineless of the LEOs. Where on the hell are the cops? Why is this being allowed? If you let a child have a tantrum you can let them go for a while but eventually you need to put an end to it! Once they infringe on others rights they no longer get the freedom to do what they want! Why is this so hard? Damn, I'm furious about this. Sorry about the profanity but man this gets me. Gonna go fishing now.

You know it.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Read it. Then read on the history of the French revolution. Everything you're seeing has been planned. I can't say more or else this thread will be deleted.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
infuriated by the spineless of the LEOs. Where on the hell are the cops?
Higher ups contend they don't want to escalate things so Police are told to stand down.
Imo it's probably wrong to blame rank and file officers but I'm with you on the stupidity of those lawless individuals tearing up tax payers property.
Guess if you can get a big enough group and show intent to do enough damage if challenged you can do anything you want.
I would've never believed this could happen here.
Good luck !

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Watching the ongoing purge of any memorial statuary in the nation I am dismayed at the ignorance but infuriated by the spineless of the LEOs. Where on the hell are the cops? Why is this being allowed? If you let a child have a tantrum you can let them go for a while but eventually you need to put an end to it! Once they infringe on others rights they no longer get the freedom to do what they want! Why is this so hard? Damn, I'm furious about this. Sorry about the profanity but man this gets me. Gonna go fishing now.

You know it.
So in San Francisco they teardown U.S. Grant statue...Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he lead the North to defeat the South in the Civil War?

·
Registered
186 Posts
So in San Francisco they teardown U.S. Grant statue...Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he lead the North to defeat the South in the Civil War?
He not only was a major northern General in the war, he went on to further fight against the injustices of racism and the remnants of the confederacy when he became President.

The rioters don't care who or what the statues actually represent. They're just vandals who heard it's open-season to destroy whatever they want.

·
Registered
517 Posts
When they tear down statues that changes history? Remember,if you forget history then you'll be doomed to repeat it.If a person can't follow rules or laws they must pay the penalty.Why are all the people that follow the rules and laws getting punished by the few?It seems that the country is giving in to the class troublemaker when the teacher leaves the room.I hope that good will conquer evil.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Text Font Document Screenshot Technology
This screenshot was sent to me in a group chat since I’ve never had Facebook. The guy that posted this is a cop and graduated a year after me. He’s a good guy but there’s your answer. There’s an email address for the mayor too....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
During the French revolution they threw the bodies of the queens and kings into the river. During the Bolshevik revolution they changed the history of those before them. You can't rebuild a new society without destroying the old one. The rioters and protestors are just pawns, ignorant of the game they're in.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I figure let em tear their cities down they're too stupid to realize what they're doing. Its going to run into a brick wall if they move their antics from the cesspool. I feel for law abiding peeps who are stuck in the midst of this

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
It’s not the officers fault, it’s the fault of the political leaders who won’t stand behind the police and have established policies of tolerance for rioters. For example-The City of Columbus is not behind CPD. The police have no backing right now, and society has vilified them. It’s a shame. These rioters need to be put in their place. They are like a spoiled child who is not disciplined by parents. Everyone needs to be prepared to take care of themselves if necessary. The police might not be there for you.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Something really bad is going to happen. Unfortunately it seems that it’s almost to the point where it has to. We haven’t seen nothing yet.
True Americans are being called out. It’s going to come down to how bad do we we really want to keep our rights and uphold our constitution.
Mud, unfortunately you are right. There are some that won’t see it but our kids will for sure.

·
Registered
163 Posts
View attachment 363057 This screenshot was sent to me in a group chat since I’ve never had Facebook. The guy that posted this is a cop and graduated a year after me. He’s a good guy but there’s your answer. There’s an email address for the mayor too....
its a shame when its not safe to drive though the capitol of the great state of Ohio

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.