i did a good deed today part 2

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by monsterKAT11, Oct 21, 2008.

1. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

i also did a good deed last night, as i was driving home for a late bite, i noticed a girl laying in the grass in a not so good neighborhood....which just so happens to be mine hahah, well anyways, asked her if she was ok, she said her leg hurt? she was clearly either drunk or very messed up on something, someone could have kidnapped her, took advantage of her, and she wouldn't have a clue what was going on, so i called 911 and waited there until they got there, don't know what happened to her though.

2. Thumbs up to you MK11 ! ! !

3. GOTEM'

GOTEM' K C C O

Wow same thing happened to me two weeks ago but I didnt call the cop cuz she was under age. My roommate and I walked her home and as we were i noticed a car sitting in an alley watching her.Weird, I like to think I saved the girl from being raped. I live on 15th & 4th on OSU's campus. I wonder if it was the same girl? HaHa

4. That was very thoughtful of you MK11. The world needs more people like you. Kudos!!!

5. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

see, people can call me a prick all they want, but when it comes down to it, i try to do the right thing! :)

6. Prick , prick, prick!!! :p
    Ok, I feel better now...Good job on the good deed!
    Salmonid

7. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

Weird... Too many underage people come to campus looking for a good time, and end up biting off a lil more than they can chew.

Big bad scary campus :p at least, it is when you're still little. I feel like every year I spend at OSU makes it that much smaller.