close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I coming to fishing 4 friends (help)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gunner70, Jun 1, 2004.

1. gunner70

gunner70 two legged bird dog

Guys Ive never been to grand st Marys before. My wife and boy are going also. She said since it was for kids she was going. :) Anyway I was thinking about going to the fish hatchery. Does anyone know what hours you can take a tour. I think we would enjoy it. And depending on the weather we will be staying at the campground Friday. Rain and thunder dont bother me but the wife jeeezus (sorry king) I have to leave early Saturday because I have to be at work Sunday at 4am. So I wont be able to hang out past 5 or 6 pm. Plus I forgot what site the event is at. If someone could tell me once I am at the park how to get there. You would save me some time. Plus I was wondering were a nice place to eat at while im there. Or is there grills located in the park. If the weather is nice I will be dragging lemon tree (boat) with me and going after some eyes. My wife has never caught one and its long over due for her to catch one. A starting point would help. I dont want no honey hole. just a starting point. Also I was wondering if there are any bait shops that sell laminated lake maps. I like knowing were I am at on a lake. Because I was told by a little birdie that the catfishing can be great and I am going to try for some of them also. Thanks for any help you might give.

steve Aka gunner70 the two legged bird dog

2. catking

catking Banned

Hey gunner- we can go over some of these questions at the outing ;) There will be a few guys there that are really familar with this area. See you there !!! DA KING !!!

3. hey Gunner i just posted the directions in the fishing for friends post. just thought it might be easier for folks to find i`ll see what i can find out about the hatchery

bub