Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Who said ;To bad youth is wasted on the young?......We get to old to soon to smart to late.............enjoy life.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Who said ;To bad youth is wasted on the young?......We get to old to soon to smart to late.............enjoy life.
Been there .Dynamite caps and throwing train parts at them .Making pipe bombs with my buddys dad s pieces of pipe and shotgun powder and you used to be able to buy salt peter at drug store and make your own powder .Or stuffing catepillars down your shotgun barrel to shoot them out .Oh man we did some dumb things .Started a fire in middle of railroad tracks then scattered when the train came and had to stop and the cops were driving all around the neighborhood looking for us

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I think the whole town of Berea cheered when we moved to Akron!

Mike

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
What about Jarts? Throwing them straight up and the last one to move was the looser.

Had a friend’s brother show me how an ignition points system worked on an old Honda motorcycle by having me hold a metal screw driver (no handle) between the points while he kicked it over. Learned what points did that day. Shockingly.

·
Registered
412 Posts
What about Jarts? Throwing them straight up and the last one to move was the looser.

Had a friend’s brother show me how an ignition points system worked on an old Honda motorcycle by having me hold a metal screw driver (no handle) between the points while he kicked it over. Learned what points did that day. Shockingly.
I can confess to have done both lol wow!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
As I recall, Jarts didn't last long on the market. I guess they were dangerous??? ;);) LOL

Mike

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I still have a set of Jarts somewhere around the house here. They were at my grandparents house and I took them when they both had passed! Anyone up for a game?😂😂

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
ok here is a throw back how about bumper skiing?
That was nearly an olympic sport when i lived in Buffalo suburbs "a while back".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sonder
1 - 20 of 21 Posts