close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

i am done here..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Aug 3, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

hey all..i am indeed in need of another help from you..i am looking for a place to rent.. this past week while i was in Ripley, someone broke into my apartment again.. they took some important papers of mine.. i am no longer feeling safe here..as i am not home that often..
    so if anyone happens to know of a place, or drive past one..please keep me in mind.. i can't afford high $$ rent..my maximum that i can pay is $400..right now i am paying $375per month.. i am currently considering any part of the state..it is important that these place must allows pets..i have an 8 year old cat and a golden retriever..most of you have seen him with me..
    thanks for helping me out..i know i asked a few of you already..but this is getting to me bad..and i really have no idea what to do from now..

2. That's a damn tough break, AK. Hope things work out for you and you find a place.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

AK, There is tons of places for that price range in Chillicothe, apartments, and houses. The only problem would be is finding one that excepts pets...Do you want me to look for you?

4. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Ak I will keep my eyes open for ya.

5. catking

catking Banned

As fore mentioned, I'll keep an eye out down here. This is a very nice area in which to live. Crime rate is about zero. CATKING

6. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Crappie looker I'll pm you tommorow and give you some possibilities from my local paper and some of the local realtors. I have some Ideals.
    Fishcrazzzzzzzzy
    Sorry about your situation
    Anyone have a garage apartment.

Let you know ASAP

7. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

I talked to Husky tonight,and he told me about a trailer for rent with a large country lot, right near Tappan Lake.
    He said he was not going to take it.He didnt want to live alone that far from family with his health problems.
    He said it was $300 a month.
    Give him a call.
    330-879-2488

8. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

Theres several one bedroom or studio type apartments for rent east of columbus for around $300-$400 a month. I believe they accept pets as well.

I can get more detailed info if your interested...let me know.

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

thank you everyone..i truly am appreciated everyones' help..
    lewis..i will be passing there tomorrow on my way to steubenville, and i will definitely give him a call..

10. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

AK,

Your dog can live with me.

You and your cat can visit him :D

Good luck in your quest.

Kim