Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone catching hybrids? I have not been. I believe the season is over for them but wanted to get your fellas take. I am still trying to figure out the patterns for these fish.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
The season definitely isn't over. I don't get out enough to develop a pattern. Some of it is just lucky enough to be in the right spot at the right time though.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I will say this about the season for Hybrids, I personaly have had a hard time catching them in the hot months of summer and have always done better in the fall/winter. take this with a grain of salt this is the first year I went after them exclusively but in years past I would catch them just not targeting them. hope this helps and if you can pattern these fish please tell me where they are. :)

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
Hybrids you are searching for, young Jedi... but perhaps it something much smaller in size that you truly seek...

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
Hybrids you are searching for, young Jedi... but perhaps it something much smaller in size that you truly seek...
Holy crap I understand that. I don't know if that is good or bad.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The season will be over later in November. The "season" is really just beginning.

·
She says I'm on one
908 Posts
woah, there's a closed season on whippers?

first they take my money, then they spend it and ask for more, now they're trying to tell me when I can wipe? Revolt

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Best way I have found to connect with hybrids is to come completely unprepared, with tackle that is too light and with dull hooks. That's when I usually end up finding them. :D

But seriously, I have not found a pattern, other than follow the baitfish.

·
She says I'm on one
908 Posts
come completely unprepared, with tackle that is too light and with dull hooks. That's when I usually end up finding them. :D
I feel like that sort of thing happens to me far too often lol but at least it makes for a good story

1 - 14 of 14 Posts