Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Temps about right...anyone doing any good? Planning on heading up Saturday with my boy to hook into some bronze and bonus walleye

·
Registered
147 Posts
For what it’s worth, I can tell you there are not nearly as many in the rivers as normal this time of year.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
For what it’s worth, I can tell you there are not nearly as many in the rivers as normal this time of year.
Totally agree with this. I have been out 5 times since the lockdown and have 8 fish with two skunks. Last year during the end of April I probably had 50 in that many trips.

·
Bass are for guys who can't catch Walleye
1,198 Posts
it is all the north winds we have been having. They will be there, it is just going to take a a couple of days with the wind blowing the right direction and some sunshine. North winds blow in cold water. Best bet on days like that is to move towards the islands and fish out of the wind, around Kelly's, and South Bass. Good luck. Ya gotta fish em to catch em.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
it is all the north winds we have been having. They will be there, it is just going to take a a couple of days with the wind blowing the right direction and some sunshine. North winds blow in cold water. Best bet on days like that is to move towards the islands and fish out of the wind, around Kelly's, and South Bass. Good luck. Ya gotta fish em to catch em.
I agree for the lake the north winds play a factor. I am not sure that is the case in the rivers though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was confused scrolling through the main threads list and saw The Ukranian, but haven't made any posts recently....haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts