Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be renting a house in Huron Thursday, Friday, and Saturday this week, anyone know of any good shore fishing locations? Also what is biting and on what?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ended up off the pier across from con-agra plant. one smallmouth (bout 12") and tons of sheephead. my son had a blast with em.

Attachments

·
KrustyDawg
2,632 Posts
Nice ! Looks like the kids had fun. I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I would have taken you and the boys out for a boat ride and shown you guys some of my secret sheepshead holes !:) Next time you are around shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
974 Posts
What did you use for those farm animals???? Was thinking of taking the girls down to cast a few one day this week.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice ! Looks like the kids had fun. I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I would have taken you and the boys out for a boat ride and shown you guys some of my secret sheepshead holes !:) Next time you are around shoot me a PM.
Thanks for the offer, may take you up on that next time we get up that way, not sure when it will be tho. only thing i miss about my first wife was all her family had boats docked on catawba and i got to go fishing all the time, had some great trips up there

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What did you use for those farm animals???? Was thinking of taking the girls down to cast a few one day this week.
crawlers on the bottom and minnows on a slip bobber about 3-5ft deep most of em on the crawler. was at corner of pier and fenced off area right when you get off the first part of the trail, directly across from con-agra

some say the sheep are trash just like carp but they are fun to catch, especially for an 8 yr old and 7yr old!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts