Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been fishing off of Huron? Read quite a few reports for Vermilion & Lorain but don't remeber any for Huron. Anyone have a luck in this area?:confused:
Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
491 Posts
we started at Huron Sunday, lots of marks, no takers. i read Het's post for Sat. so we picked up and headed east. :T :B

·
KrustyDawg
2,632 Posts
Fished Huron to Cranberry Creek yesterday evening from 6:15 pm - 9:20 pm. Started fishing in 38 fow (26-28 Line) pulled a couple out there and lost a couple. Fishing was slow as the evening wore on so we trolled towards shallower waters. Picked a couple more fish up on the way in (32-33 fow). Had 4 in the box at 8:45, from 8:45-9:15 we hit a good school of fish and we finished up a two man limit (28 fow). No real pattern as far as settings go, we changed settings a lot. Marked a lot of fish throughout the evening but they just would not fire until the sun started going down. I may not start going out until 7:30 or so from here on out. Towards the end when we we caught the majority of our fish, 30 jet back 50 off the offshore board, big dipsey 40 feet back 3 setting, small dipsey 1 setting 70 feet back. Trolling speed was 2.6-2.7 mph. Hot spoons were Sir Walleye and Dirty White Boy. What a sunset, I wish I would have had the camera with me !:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts