Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
KrustyDawg
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished off Huron this morning with my buddy Chuck and his brother Bob. 3 tickets in three hours (7am-10am). #1 Dipsey 3 setting 40 back, #0 dipsey 1 setting 60 back, couple rods off the back with 3 oz. bottom bouncer / crawler harness. Hot spoon was confusion and PA Fintail Bullshark. Trolling 2.1-2.2 mph in 30-33 fow. :B Bob's big fish came off the bottom bouncer / crawler harness (purple and gold) 32.25" and 12.50 lbs. Congrats on the big fish Bob, can't wait to see her on the wall !:B

·
Registered
421 Posts
Great job guys! Krusty is there any chop out there for drifting? Just got the chores done and was going to go out around 4.

·
Registered
421 Posts
lol nope doesn't look like much does it.

The cam at Cranberry doesn't work anymore? It said page not found when I went .

·
Registered
67 Posts
Went out on the Shure-Nuff headboat out of Drawbridge Marina and we limited out. The whole boat. All 16 of us! Dead calm, hazy and foggy. But we slammed them anyway. It was great. All '03 and '04 look-alikes, but man what fun! Gold weight forwards caught the most, but anything worked. Was great for us boatless people to get out!
Fishy1

·
Registered
974 Posts
Way to go Dawg ! ! ! !

·
KrustyDawg
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Way to go Dawg ! ! ! !
Thanks Kev. Bob was pumped when I netted her out of the drink for him. When he was getting her close to the boat he kept asking me if it was a sheepy, I told him I didn't know but I could see her about 5 ft. below the surface (I knew he had a slob on) but I didn't want to tell him thinking he might start horsing her, but he did a great job bringing her and she is at the Taxidermist as I write. By the way you missed out on a good bite Thursday evening. Did you bring home the win at your daughters softball game ? Let me know what evenings are the best for you and we will get out.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,459 Posts
Funny we just talked about this, BIG FISH ON THE BOTTOM

Nice catch Matt Good job out there buddy keep it up man.

·
KrustyDawg
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the kudos guys. I love it when someone that doesn't fish all that much catches a pig like that, you couldn't wipe the smile off his face for the entire trip. He must have opened that cooler 20 times while we were out there to take another look at the fish. Definitely priceless !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts