Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a cabin to rent for this year's deer gun season. Any suggestions or anyone have one available ?

·
Registered
307 Posts
There's a number of state parks with hunting and cabins you can rent out. I'de look into these soon because they probably get booked pretty quick for gun season.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Dang, that makes my hunting camp look pretty pathetic!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Mine too....that is top of the line in my opinion ....mine is no where near that nice, but still have most the comforts of home (mine does anyway) ;)
just saw it on craigs list and passed it on to the original poster or who ever else might be looking
I have nothing to do with the add..... mine looks like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Still nicer than mine. Mine is up in North Central PA and I use it for bear. It's a two story built out of foundation block, but it has electricity! No water, but it does have an outhouse:eek:

Bought it off a dead guy's estate who was from KY for 10k. There is a camp down the road named "WeGottaCamp". My wife suggested "WeGottaDump" for ours, but it serves its purpose....

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Mine does have a crapper inside(1 main buying point for me + 33 acres )....no well or running water....inside all plumbed for it, so I collect rain water from the roof and store in tanks with a submersible pump to fill the toilet and wash dishes(not to often) eventually get the shower done and will use it for that too(rain water)

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I am fortunate that I live on 30 acres and deer hunt at home. Watching a small buck and doe as I work right now.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts