Hunting at Ceasars Creek ?

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by onesmokinduramax, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Has any one been doing any deer hunting at CeasarsCreek this past week? Seeing anything I have seen deer out there when not hunting have never seen any buck im not saying there not there but i have never seen any. Any good info for the late season would be great.

Thanks Mark

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I hunted it the second to last day of muzzleloader and saw 6 deer. I was just walking around, no good clean shots to take though. There are definitely deer everywhere where I was hunting.

3. Which side of CC was you hunting? Im buck hunting right now i got 2 does in gun season. I past on a nice buck in the earlier season now im kick my self but thats part of hunting.

4. I've seen a few while duck hunting out there. mainly walking shore lines in the mornings, heading back to bedding areas. If you know where to look you will find them out there.

5. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Good luck with the buck hunting! I have already started looking for sheds! I haven't found any yet, but have jumped some bucks that didn't have their antlers anymore(In the snow).

To narrow it down just a touch without giving up anything, We were in the southern region(warren county)