close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hunter ed classes

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by zipperneck52, Sep 7, 2007.

1. zipperneck52

zipperneck52 fished with Noah

I live on the west side of Cleve. and am looking for hunter ed classes nearby. My son has finally taken an interest and I want him to get set up right. Any help appreciated..:!

2. I am in central Ohio and am curious about the same thing. My son has reviewed the handout information several times and has hunted with me for a couple of years now (our property) and he is ready and anxious to get the test over with so we can go to places other than my own property. Every time I look into it I find that the listings say no classes available at the time. I think someone had indicated that they have classes in the fall just prior to deer slug season so hopefully we can find something then.

3. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I hold classes in Trumbull County which is a hull for you guys. When we schedule classes through Columbus, it takes them a while to update their web page sometimes. Call 1 800 WILDLIFE to get an update on classes in your area.

4. EMRDUCKS

EMRDUCKS "SUPPERS READY" ON 68

Go To The Odow Web Site You Will Find A Listing Of Classes In Northeast Oh.if Not Call District Three In Akron They Will Give You The Info.my Son Went To The Union Hall By The Airport.

5. I will be teaching a class at Stonewall shooting range on October 16, 17, 18th. That is in broadview hts just off 77. Call 1800wildlife and they can tell you about other classes in the area and when and where they will be. Tons of classes this time of year.

Huntinbull