close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hung up cd disk in truck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wormdunker69, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Got a cd hung up in player in truck, it is a 6 disc player and don't know which one it is in, HELP! Thanks in advance.

2. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Give a ring to a local car audio shop. See if they have insight. If it was a cd with a paper label, I would keep those out. Had the same problem about 6 years ago (single cd unit), ended up having the radio sent out, came back with the cd out, but not a clue how they did it.

3. Thanks Sam, I'll see if I can find one out here in the country.

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Had that trouble b4-We took it apart and got it out-unfourtunetly it didnt work after lol good luck

5. There's a place near 18 and 83 in Litchfield...can't remember the exact name of the place...they always an ad in the Medina classifieds...i believe the name is something like Litchfield Radio...somethin somethin.

6. fishmooften

fishmooften FISHAHOLIC!

Wormdunker, There is a place in Parma,Oh. called Electra-Sound. They're very good,and all the General Motors Dealers in the Cleveland area use them for car radios and instrument clusters.I don't have the phone number,but you can search for there website. Hope this helps?

7. MAKtackle

MAKtackle your REEL friend

At the dealer we disconnect the battery and reconnect it. Most of the time it will eject the CD.

8. I think that Electra Sound place is off of Brook Park Road, somewhat across from the Home Depot, near Tiedeman...I took a stereo receiver there years ago for repair.

9. I last remember Electra Sound being on Brookpark just west of Teideman. I have used them and they are knowledgeable.
    If it was a country western cd I can understand it causing you a problem. That would not happen with Rock n Roll!