close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hummingbird Fish finder help

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by FoxieRoxie, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Can anyone tell me what it means when I get low voltage across the screen of my hummingbird 141C? I tried to find an answer, but can't. Thanks for the help.

2. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

in the menu part of the fish finder is the low votage setting on? i have a 777c2 and i can set mine so it will go off if mine reaches a certain voltage and mine will come across the screen saying low voltage

3. It doesn't have anything to do with the boat motor does it? It only is the finder itself? I am really dumb when it comes to stuff like that.

4. It is telling you the battery you have it connected to has a low voltage and needs charged.

5. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

what size is the main motor on your boat. it doesnt necessary mean that the battery needs charged. i have a 70 hp on my boat and if i turn the low voltage alarm on in the fish finder and when i crank my 70 hp over the voltage will drop and it sill set the low voltage alarm off. and only then has my low voltage alarm on the fish finder gone off.

6. My main motor and only motor is a 48. I'll bet that's what it is. We need to charge the battery that it is hooked up to. thanks for the help.