Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
still_luv_sunfish'n
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so Iv'e been talking the OGF up a little ,but in my defense I owe about 60 + percent of my fish this year directly to the OGF one way or the other ( would buy a sticker or t shirt or something but do not own a credit card and they do not take paypal as far as I know).. (dirt poor would be a step up for me..)oh well whatever.I must once again ask for help.here we go.MY neibor bought a hummingbird depthfinder.It is about 10 yrs old.but works .my question is about what depth is good for panfish maybe cat @ mogadore.I know to look for points drops structure of any kind,but wow thats a lot ,I've actually never even looked at one of these things before have no clue where to start any suggestions ? (other than tennis)please.

·
don m
1,014 Posts
Go to himminbird.com and to the support section. click on your model if they still list the owners manual for that unit. if so or not find one similar and read the tips section on how to use your new/old "fish-finder". What area do live close to? Someone might be able to spend some time teaching you some pointers.
Good luck
donm

·
Registered
564 Posts
I got a Humminbird recently and I am still trying to figure it out, it is great for depth and contour but I am trying to figure out this Thermocline stuff.
It shows the Thermocline going up and down and shows fish all around it but heck if I can get them to bite.
I need a Fish finder that grabs the fish, puts them on my hook and then cleans them for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts