close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Humminbird Legend 2000 Fish Finder

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by cemotech, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Anybody have any experience with a legend 2000? Humminbird is selling reconditioned units on it's website for $109. The display is 240 x 240 and it has 16 levels of grayscale. I have never used a fish finder before and don't know anything about them. I have a small boat and mainly fish close to shore.

Any info would be appreciated.

Mike

2. Crankbait

Crankbait The Sasquatch Hunter

I have one of these on a little bass hunter I use for fishing ponds and pits. I also bought the reconditioned unit from Humminbird. The only complaint I have is that the display seems a little fuzzy, almost like looking through a pair of someone elses glasses. It not real fuzzy just not crystal clear like the Lowrance 125 I have on my Bass Boat. I don't know if all the reconditioned units are like this but mine is.

3. Thanks Crankbait

I ordered one Sunday night. I figured it couldn't be any worse than some of the current $100 range models. They are still available on the web from $350 to $400 dollars, so it must have been a decent unit at some point.

Mike