Humminbird 585c For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ParmaBass, Dec 22, 2007.

1. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

I bought this unit Spring 07 and it works just fine. The transducer bracket has been reinforced with JB Weld, nothing wrong with it (Had a past issue with Humminbird brackets, didn't want it to happen again). Recently upgraded to a Combo unit w/ GPS, so no need for this one any longer. Paid well over $300 for it will let it go for $175 or any reasonable offers. I will ship and do take Paypal or local pick-up. Specs and pic below....

http://www.fishfinder-store.com/hu58fi.html

[​IMG]

2. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

is this unit complete or is missing anything?

3. ParmaBass

0   0   0

Complete, even has an additional 10' or so of power cable with an in-line fuse. All the cables and base were out in the garage, screen was kept inside for the Winter. That's why it's the only thing pictured.

4. Does it come with speed and temp. sensors?

Can I see a pic of the weld modification on the bracket. I think I understand your take on the brackets as I lost my transducer for my Humminbird a couple of years back.

Thanks

5. ParmaBass

0   0   0

Temp. sensor is built into the transducer, no speed wheel. I just used a cheap handheld GPS to get my speed if I needed it. I never had much luck with the speed wheels, they were all over the place. I'll try to get a pic of the modification, but all I did was put a bunch of JB weld around the screws while it was mounted on the boat. When the JB Weld cured I just unscrewed the screws and had threaded JB Weld screw holes.

6. ParmaBass

0   0   0

Nothing fancy, but effective. Inserted JB Weld, let it dry with screws in and when it was dry I took the screws out leaving 3 tapped JB Weld holes.

[​IMG]

7. ParmaBass

0   0   0

Sale pending.....

8. ParmaBass

0   0   0

SOLD!!!

Thanks for looking.........