Humminbird 1199 and 999 units with (1) XHS 9HDSI 180 T Transducer and power cables for both head units along with covers and mounting brackets. Also throwing in a 25' length of Hummingbird Ethernet Cable if you wanted to connect these to a Minn Kota iPilot link Trolling Motor (would need adapter cable at trolling motor). Also includes an extra transducer transom mount with all the hardware. I had these units networked with a minn kota ipilot link trolling motor.

I used these up until the end of the 2021 season and upgraded to Helix units but kept them thinking I'd maybe hook them up on an smaller boat to use on rivers/small lakes. That never happened so putting them up for sale.

When I was using the 1199 toward the end of the 2021 season on occasion the head unit was not detecting the sonar. That is why I picked up the 999 as a backup. I did end up using the 999 some and it worked exactly as it should. The Transducer was purchased new in 2021 and works fine but for whatever reason doesn't have water temperature.

Want to sell these together as I would recommend plugging the transducer into the 999 and then networking into the 1199. If splitting up price is $350 for head unit and transducer and $250 for head unit alone (your choice on which head unit you want). I realize these are older units but they still provide some great imaging for someone that is just getting into electronics and Side Imaging. Both units and transducer support both 455 and 800 kHz side imaging frequency.

I can also point you to some great resources to learn how to operate these units.

Will ship for an additional $30.